Wednesday, December 16, 2015

How can I track database dependencies across all databases in SQL Server

I had a situation yesterday, I altered Database to offline with purpose, and suddenly some of the hidden part application broke ,and i made the database Online , then Application came online ...
before that I have used SQL Profiler trace and Database Dependency check etc and took care of Dependencies, connection etc .but couldn't figure it out if any other databases are  using the Database tables which i made offline...

google lot of research but u know what ..


RedGate SQL Search
RedGate  Dependency tracker helped me 

RedGate tools Rocks  

2 comments:

https://blog.sqlauthority.com/2009/06/27/sql-server-fix-error-17892-logon-failed-for-login-due-to-trigger-execution-changed-database-context...